Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-signtures in customer portal Jira service management

Ruben Lopez Z. February 22, 2022

Hello, Does anyone knows if there's any way to add a field for e-signature in the customer portal? 

1 answer

1 vote
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2022

Can you give some more background about what you are trying to do?

We've done some 21 CFR Part 11 approvals for clients and used 3rd party Apps to handle the e-signature on the approval. I should be able to help if this is what you are trying to do.

Ruben Lopez Z. February 22, 2022

Yes, it seems you can help me.

I'm trying to get e-signatures in contracts, the contracts are sent through customer portal and then in the organization needs some approvals and also the final approval of the customer.

Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2022

JSM has three roles built in. The Collaborator role is typically what we use to solve this problem in cases like this.  Those folks need a license to log in to Jira, but are typically not Agents. A common example we see is where a hiring manager orders the fancy laptop, instead of the normal one, for their new hire and someone other than the requestor needs to approve.

If these users will do nothing else in Jira, the Jira Work Management license would be the lowest cost way to achieve this using the Collaborator role. Otherwise, they can use their existing Jira Software license.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events