Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Administration - How to access "Security" features and overviews

Andreas Nordsieck March 10, 2022

Hello, as site-admin I´m looking for the the possibility to see security aspects for the site-domain in order to configure or see security aspects like "insight" or "Data residency". On many documentation sites it is stated the there is the option:

1. Go to admin.atlassian.com.

2. Select your organization to access its Administration overview.

3. Go to Security >

Unfortunately I can´t see any menue-point in the side bar to see/configure "securty" aspects for my site-domain.

Is there any idea why this option is not visible/available for me.

Kind regards

Andreas

--------------------------------------------

Here my visible tree as site-admin

2022-03-10_15h56_20.png

2 answers

2 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2022

Hi @Andreas Nordsieck ,

I'm pretty sure the Security tab is only available to Organization Administrators not Site Admins.

I'm only a Site Admin for my company and I cannot see the security tab either.  Whereas for my personal instance where I'm an Organization Admin I can see it.

Thanks!

Andreas Nordsieck March 10, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon - thanks for the answer. I will check with the Org-Admin if this feature is available for him as well as if the top menue mentioned by @Mikael Sandberg is visible for him. 

Have a nice day and kind regards

Andreas 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2022

If you look at the top menu you should see one for Security

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 7.34.08 AM.png

This is where you can access Insights and Data residency

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events