We've been using Okta Push groups for almost a year to provide product access for both our Jira and Confluence users. About a week ago, without any error visible error on the Okta side, things stopped working. We noticed that users were unable to access the products once they were assigned. Upon inspecting the Atlassian Access troubleshooting logs, we noticed these entries:
Is there any way I can salvage the Push Groups? I'm really trying to avoid having orphaned groups and having to redo the permissions that are set. We have ~20 Push Groups between both applications, and these are the only 2 that are having an issue. On the Okta side, they appear to be pushing without any issue.
Update: I've tried unlinking and relinking a test group and that was successful, however, when I tried to do the same for the jira-users and confluence-users groups, It's giving the same error.
Based on your valuable feedback, we have released several new features to help you gain administrative flexibility with authentication policies, visibility into shadow IT with automatic product disco...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events