My initial email was set up incorrectly and I cannot receive verifications. Where can I update this?

nontando.cele December 15, 2020

There is an alphabet missing from my email from when it was set up and I am not receiving the verification email(s). Where and how can I correct this?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2020

Hello @nontando.cele,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of the site, I can see that your email is correct and have permission "Read-only". There are no blocks or bounces on this email address.

I found the other email (the one without the C) and it had a bounce:

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch... - gsmtp

I removed the bounce, but since it's not the correct one, you won't receive notifications.

Your domain is verified and your account is managed with Atlassian access, so if there is still something wrong with your email, administrators have permission to change.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events