Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of admin due to Azure AD SSO Mistake

David Griffiths January 25, 2022

Hello, I have managed to get myself locked out of Atlassian Access admin - as I didn't configure the Azure SSO correctly. Is there any way I can disable the authentication policy for my account? I am the only admin. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lucas A_ Simon January 25, 2022

Hey David,

I assume that you still have access to the email account you use to access Atlassian. you can try to go ahead and navigate to https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword, and enter the corporate owned domain email address of the authorized contact.

If that doesn't work, my advice is to submit a support request so the Atlassian team can address it, go to support.atlassian.com and have your Cloud URL or SEN handy.

I hope that helps, let me know the results.

Regards,

Lucas Simon

Hi, the problem is I can't do that as it's linked to my corporate account and the SSO is the bit that isn't working, I can get in to the reset password bit as it then tries to do the SSO. 

I also can't log a support ticket as that is also linked to my corporate account!

Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2022

@David Griffiths if you have access to the SEN, you can create the support ticket under another email address and our support team will email you a recovery link.

Like # people like this
0 votes

Thanks all - Support managed to send me the passwordless login. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events