Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I recover an account that was lost during acquisition of another company

Cogent6 has acquired the assets of CandidateGuru and ElevatedCareers. However, they did not keep the account active and it has lapsed for over a year. I am wondering if I can reinstate the account, especially the Confluence part of it.

The only link I have is

https://elevatedcareers.atlassian.net/wiki/display/EL/Job+Service+API+Specification

Thanks

Dikesh

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Dikesh Chokshi,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Thank you for sharing the link. I was able to confirm that the subscription of this site was canceled in August 2019. 

With that said, it's not possible to recover the site and its content anymore.

For more details, please check the documentation below:

Recover a site that's been canceled 

Once your site has been deactivated (i.e. your site has been taken offline), you have two weeks to pay your outstanding quote or contact Atlassian to have the site restored before your data will be permanently deleted.

If you need to reactivate your Cloud subscription for any reason, let us know. Note that data backups for permanently deleted instances can sometimes be retrieved with our Support team within the first month after your instance has been deleted.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

We're launching improved navigation for admins

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman and I am a Product Manager on the Atlassian Access team! One of my top priorities is to help make the administrator's life easier through improved pro...

674 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you