Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't start the trial

yuta_araki January 26, 2021

Hi,

We are trying to add Atlassian Access for better integration of our SSO service.

We gave Atlassian Access a try before and didn't see the immediate benefit on that so we canceled the trial back then. Now we need some of the feature so we are trying to incorporate it back but when we go to product page, there is only start your 30 day trial button.

When I click on 30 day trial button, I'm confronted with error saying Last Name is not set, which I cannot find anywhere to set. I only see my Full Name field and that's locked saying its set by admin(probably set by G Suite integration). Any idea how I can proceed further on this matter?

1 answer

0 votes
Narmada Jayasankar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2021

Hi Yuta,

If you have G Suite integration setup, you should already be on a Atlassian Access trial. See our announcement on this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2020/10/were-changing-g-suite-settings-and-giving-you-a-free-upgrade-for-6-months.

Our G Suite integration supports SSO. But, if you want to enable SSO using SAML, you will need to disconnect G Suite integration to setup SAML SSO. We do not support both being configured at the same time. 

If you are still having trouble, please raise a support ticket with our help desk.

Thanks,

Narmada Jayasankar

Product Manager, Atlassian Access

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events