Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renaming / Re-colouring Atlas Goal Statuses

Kasey Dionne April 13, 2023

Hi there, 

I'm wondering if there is a way to rename and/or re-colour Atlas goal statuses. We would to re-colour 'Completed' to differentiate it from 'Paused' and 'Pending', and we'd also like to tweak the names of the other statuses. Does this functionality exist?

Thanks for your help, 

Kasey

3 comments

Comment

Josh Devenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2023

Hi @Kasey Dionne - thanks for the question. Currently it's not possible to change the colour or names of the statuses, unfortunately. But we have heard this feedback before. I've captured your feedback in our JPD idea backlog.

May I ask what you'd tweak the names of the other statuses to?

Thanks
Josh

Kasey Dionne April 14, 2023

Hi Josh, 

Thanks for your quick response!

We wouldn't input goals into the tool until they'd been confirmed, so we would ideally change 'Pending' to something like 'Committed' or 'Not Started'. This would make it clear that we are going to work on the goal, it just hasn't been started yet. 

Another status that would be handy is 'Deferred', to differentiate items that we planned to do in one quarter but had to be pushed out. 

Thanks, 

Kasey

Like Debra Brucato likes this
Josh Devenny
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2023

@Kasey Dionne - thanks for the detail, very helpful. 

Darryl_calder June 30, 2023

We would really like to use Atlas for some exec summary on projects but the PMO is using PMI standard statuses like 'Initiating' 'Planning' 'Executing' and 'Closing'.   How can we share these statuses in Atlas?

Like Tracy Moffat likes this
Anish Deena
Atlassian Team
July 2, 2023

Hi @Darryl_calder ,

Thanks for reaching out. We are currently working on supporting custom fields for Project and Goals, which you can then filter them by. Sounds like this might help in your case. Keen to understand your use-case a little more,  which other tools are you using these PMI statuses in already? 

Like Niraj Patil likes this
Darryl_calder July 4, 2023

Hi @Anish Deena We are implementing a 'PMO Program' project in Jira that we will use to delineate when we are planning vs executing a project.  Each IT Project in our organization will have its own PMO Epic and we will assign tasks to each of the PMI phases to call out our phase dates

Diego Palo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2023

Any news on this functionality ?

Like Malena Montoya likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events