Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change project owner

dmitry.gil April 25, 2022

Currently when I'm changing project owner it reverts back to me. What needs to be done to make changes? Perhaps I need to add users to some groups? I noticed there are two new empty groups -  townsquare-admins and  townsquare-users - should I add people to them?

2 comments

Comment

It looks like only those users who ever opened Atlas can be assignee for projects. Not very obvious how to I force them to join?

Chris Thomas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2022

I'm new too so I may be mistaken on what you are asking. But have you given permission in the Admin Users page?

Team Cent.PNG

@Chris Thomas thanks for reply, where can I find Admin Users page? I have workspace settings and personal settings but none of them have option to manage users:

Screenshot 2022-04-26 093142.png

Chris Thomas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2022

Need to be a site admin in order to get to the user management area.

If you are you can go here: https://admin.atlassian.com/

dmitry.gil April 26, 2022

No, I'm not an admin.

Chris Thomas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2022

In that case talk to the admin, be default we tend to leave global licenses off but as this product is in beta it's free. They can add as many users as they can at no charge.

Once users are given licenses/access, you should be able to switch projects with them or more importantly, they can see the status updates, which is the entire point of Atlas.

brage December 6, 2022

I have an issue where a user is in the users-atlas group. On projects i can add them as owners, but on goals the changes does not save and it revert back to me. Any tips? Other then adding them as product admins (it works ok if you are a product admin)

Like Danno likes this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2024

Well I guess I am not the only one who has this problem. C'mon Atlassian wake up and supply an answer here regarding this issue.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events