Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting back into Atlassian

Randall Fisher January 12, 2021

About a year and a half ago my last project with Atlassian products was the decommissioning of our JIRA and Confluence instances.  I have not stopped missing them both since.  (Nor have my co-workers)  I am thoroughly NOT enjoying the work I have been re-assigned to.  I am trying to get back in the Atlassian universe and find work doing something I enjoy.

4 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Randall Fisher ,

Wish you a very Happy New Year!

Welcome back! All the best!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Leslie Coleman January 13, 2021

Wells Fargo has Jira Administrator contract positions (remote) open frequently.  The company Wells Fargo uses to qualify the candidates is Signature Consultants (Charlotte, North Carolina).  

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

Hi @Leslie Coleman ,

Welcome to the community!

You can learn, share, solve, and enjoy!

All the best!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Randall Fisher January 14, 2021

Thanks Leslie, I will give that a look.

Thomas Hardin January 13, 2021

I've been getting calls recently, so I'll keep you in the loop and refer you to them when they try to contact me.

Thanks Thomas, I appreciate that.  I remember meeting you a few times at Atlassian Community Events in the past.  Good to see you are still around.

Joe Tong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2021

Randal - you may want to consider local Atlassian Solution partners in the Atlanta/southeast area:  https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/?page=1

They help customers with their Atlassian environments in a professional services capacity.  If you like solving complex problems on how to make Atlassian products work together better, you may enjoy working there.

Thanks Joe, that is some great advice.  I do remember meeting you at an Atlassian Community Event and sitting next to you during lunch.  You gave me some similar good advice back then and I wish I had acted on it at the time.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events