cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signoff plugin

Reneesh Kottakkalathil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2024

How do we determine if the sign-off plugin is used with Jira projects? And is there an alternative add on supported in the Jira data center version?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

Hi, @Reneesh Kottakkalathil. To see which platforms an Atlassian Marketplace product supports, click on the platform tab:

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 12.14.49 PM.png

To find an alternative solution, search for a product using the filters that reflect your needs. For example:

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 12.20.40 PM.png

In this last example you might want to also try the search term "approval."

Best,

-dave

Reneesh Kottakkalathil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2024

@Dave Rosenlund 

Thanks for the update. I'd like to know if this plugin is currently in use. If not, I will not worry about finding a replacement, and just uninstall it.

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

Hi, @Reneesh Kottakkalathil.

This previous community post, How do I know whether a plugin is in use, highlights the challenges. It's easy for some apps, and not so easy for others.

Bottom line: It depends on whether or not the vendor in question, in this case, that would be Quuboid, offers that capability. I do not see anything in their documentation about it.

Therefore, I would reach out to them via their support portal and ask.

Best,

-dave

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events