Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xml cannot be parsed duplicate attribute talk-marker?

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2014

On our 5.5 development server, I've been testing a few different things (Theme Press, Reporting, and 5.5 itself), and I just got the same odd error in a couple of different contexts. I googled and didn't find anything, so I thought I'd ask here to see if someone can tell me what might be causing this.

The error, shown when trying to display content on the page is:

Error: The XML content could not be parsed. There is a problem at line 2, column 48. Parser message: Duplicate attribute 'talk-marker'. at [row, col {unknown-source}]: [2,48]

FWIW, I looked at the page storage format, and didn't find any talk-marker attribute.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl July 14, 2014

Guessing that's something with the Talk! plugin by Stiltsoft. Do you have that installed, and if so, does the problem resolve if that plugin is disabled?

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2014

Exactly right, Darryl. Thanks!

0 votes
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2014

Hello, Jonathan.

As I know one of my colleagues has already contacted you. Could you please submit a ticket with the description of your issue and contexts when it occurs to our HelpDesk system through this URL - https://helpdesk.stiltsoft.com/support/feedback.html. Please include version of Talk you are using.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Vadim Rutkevich

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events