Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where bamboo do "checking out" ?

Jerome Martin April 2, 2012

Hi atlassian,

i follow the instructions below
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO40/Checking+out+code

But, please, i need more informations... :-)

I guess i have something to type in the text field "Checkout Directory". But what ? I need more information about the different directories from bamboo installation.
In fact i want checking out the source code in a directory on my bamboo installation (i am evaluating bamboo with a standalone installation + mysql). I guess it's necessary for the next task (build).

Thanks by advance.

Jerome MARTIN
France

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2012

Does this help? http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO40/Locating+important+directories+and+files

And read the description of "xml-data/build-dir/JOB_KEY"

Jerome Martin April 3, 2012

hi thanks for the link. It help me to understand.
When i configure my task for checkout code, i let the text field chekout directory blank. Just below it is indicated it's optionnal (it's just to indicate a sub directory). For my installation, in the bamboohome directory, i have a xml-data directory. ok. but in this directory there is just configuration directory. directories builds and build-dir are not present. I added them. When i run my plan test, all seems worked (green) but there is nothind in xml-data.

I think if the checkout is correct, the code should be here if i understand well the documentation.

jerome

Jerome Martin April 3, 2012

In a plan, you have to run separately each stage defined as manual in choosing run customized build. Without your plan will run correctly but manual stage are not executed.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events