Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

running atlas-create-fecru-plugin results in out of date fecru

Marcio Saban October 20, 2014

When running atlas-run after the atlas-create-fecru-plugin command the result is a fecru that is at least a major version behind. How can I get an up to date fecru build to run locally to test my plugin development? Along with that there are several errors that occur when running the atlas-run command that I will omit for the time being.

Here is a snippet of the output:

[INFO] Starting fecru on ports 3990 (http) and 39901 (control)

[INFO] 10:50:57 INFO  - FishEye/Crucible 2.3.3 (build-493), Built on 2010-06-18

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
rstephens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2014

Hi Marcio,

You may need to update your version of AMPS.  The latest version of AMPS includes fecru plugin templates that specify a more recent version of fecru.

You can update the fecru.version and fecru.data.version properties in your pom to 3.5.4-20140917115234 , which is the latest released version of fecru.

Kind Regards,
Richard Stephens 

Marcio Saban October 22, 2014

This worked very well. No more errors upon atlas-run and fecru looks current. What is the latests version of AMPS that I should be using, and where would I find this information in the future?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events