cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list all sprints of a project

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

is there a possibility to list all GH-sprints of a project? I know that there is a rest service (/sprint/{sprintId} or /sprints/{rapidViewId}) but I am looking for a manager class.

Thanks,

Florian

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Raffaele Verre June 16, 2014

There is a function in the Greenhopper API that get all sprints applicable to a given jql:

ServiceOutcome<java.util.List<Sprint>> getSprints(com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User user, com.atlassian.query.Query jql)

For further information:

https://docs.atlassian.com/greenhopper/6.4.0.6/

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2013

There are manager classes but it's almost impossible to get hold of one as they're not listed as public components in the plugin xml.

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2013

There is a REST API in Greenhopper call /integration/teamcalendars/sprint/list which can provide a sprint list based on the JQL added in the request.

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2013
I hoped to find a server side solution.

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events