Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any gadget group by Due Date and Resolution =Fixed in jira?

fabio marcelo May 28, 2013

Hi all,

Is there any gadget group by Due Date and Resolution = Fixed in Jira ?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Fabio

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Akeles
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

Hi Fabio,

If you want a tabular breakdown, you can consider the 3D Gadgets Plugin

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013

Hi Fabio, if I understand correctly you want to add a new gadget on your dashboard with a filter for resolved issues and group by Due Date? Maybe you could use a bidimensional table or a pie chart?

fabio marcelo May 28, 2013

Hi Ramiro,

Yes that s it . But i would like to see this information in a graphical.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Then you can use for example the Bar Chart Plugin or maybe one of the Atlassian's gadgets. You should first define your filter and check out to gadgets you have available for the dashboard.

Here some docs:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Customising+the+Dashboard

gue February 10, 2016

I dont see any possibility to have the due dates in the Bar Chart Plugin. #wasteoftime

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events