is there a satisfaction survey in jira ondemand?

sferrell615 July 14, 2013

i thought that i remember reading that satisfaction survey was integrated into jira ondemand; however, i cannot find any such capability. if this is not an integrated feature, is there a way to do this using JIRA REST API or JCLI?

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2013

I don't think you can do this with the remote APIs. I haven't see the functionality in onDemand either.

0 votes
sferrell615 July 14, 2013

this is what i thought provided the integrated satisfaction survey... it says "By connecting a Get Satisfaction community with JIRA, your customers will have their feedback incorporated directly into the product development process with the click of a button." also, it says "This add-on is free and pre-installed on your OnDemand instance."

i take this as our customers (a.k.a. the reporters) will have the ability to provide feedback on the JIRA issues. if that is not the case, what is the purpose of this (stupid, excuse me... emotions!) plugin?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.plugins.connector.getsat.getsat-connector-plugin

Jeff Curry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2013

The plugin will sync topics from GetSatisifaction to JIRA issues as well as comments and such both ways

sferrell615 July 17, 2013

hmm. so it will work like i want it to (allow reporters to leave feedback regarding how their issue is handled by the assignee) if i pay for a getsatisfaction subscription?

https://getsatisfaction.com/corp/pricing/

thanks

scott

sferrell615 July 21, 2013

can someone please verify what i said in the previous post is correct? thanks

scott

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events