Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make my content scroll in confluence similar to pinterest ?

ravi February 9, 2015

Hi,

i am making a website and i want to add in all the images in a page  where they should get loaded asynchronously while the users scroll down in the same page similar to pinterest.com. Can any one point me the right macro to use for the same . 

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

Hi Ravi,

As default Confluence doesn't have such feature. However I believe it's a good idea. So I decided to raise an improvement request that way we can have Confluence show the images like Pinterest format. Here is the ticket:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36441

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates. I also suggest you to comment in the bug, that way our Bugmaster can see how this improvement can help you and another customers.

Cheers,
WZ

ravi February 9, 2015

Hi William, Thanks for your quick response, i thought confluence has infinite page scrolling or pagination in the form of a macro which would be really helpful. I will keep watching this post for further updates.

ravi February 10, 2015

Hi William, Before that do you have any information about plugins for JIRA by which we can achieve infinite scrolling like pinterest.com

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2015

You may want to try our News Teaser add-on for Confluence, which includes a News Teaser macro to show off news entries with thumbnail and excerpt in a Pinterest like cards layout or as simple list.

news-teaser-for-confluence.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events