Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you please tell me what this accuracy does in time tracking report?

rachna March 27, 2017

Hello,

i was trying generate report using time tracking report and came across with Accuracy column i am not able to understand what this column indicates so can you please tell me what dis is?

image2017-3-27 19:51:56.png

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2017

Which time tracking report?

rachna March 27, 2017

i have used below time tracking report to get values

image2017-3-27 21:41:17.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2017

It's a measure of how accurate your estimates are.  If you estimate x days and complete in x days, you'll get a good accuracy score, if you estimate x days and complete in an hour or a 10x days, you'll get a low one.

rachna March 27, 2017

Hey thank you.

if i get zero in accuracy columns what that means?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2017

You should find that happens when estimate = work logged.  That's when your estimates are totally accurate.  If you estimate 10 hours and work 9 or 11, then you'll find the accuracy is "1 hour off".  And so-on.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events