Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

atlas-create-jira4-plugin not running, is there a work around?

cc June 12, 2013

I'm trying to create a jira4 plugin and I've hit the same problem with SDK 4.2.1 as documented here:

https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AMPS-985

As this bug seems to be in all 4.X SDKs, how do I work around it and create a skeleton jira4 plugin?

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2013

Try atlas-create-jira-plugin and see if it asking you for options of JIRA4 and JIRA5. If not, revert to an older version of SDK ;)

cc June 12, 2013

atlas-create-jira-plugin does not ask me, which it should according to the docs. It just goes ahead and assumes you want to use jira 6.

I know, from the issue AMPS-985, that the issue exsists as far back as SDK 4.0, can I go further back still?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2013

I use 4.1.4 version and has no problems at all.

0 votes
Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2013

You can use older version of SDK, say 3.9.4. Even along with newer ones, just set up the PATH accordingly.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2013

I'm thinking that the only way is to download the source and build it yourself (https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/amps/src).

cc June 12, 2013

Is there build instructions anywhere, they dont seem to be in the repo (a README or something)?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events