Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after a customer installs my add-on, they see "no screenshots available" in the "Manage add-ons" screen

Forecast March 3, 2015

after a customer installs my add-on, they see "no screenshots available" in the "Manage add-ons" screen (administration).

How can I provide screenshots, so that my customers can see screenshots in the "Manage add-ons" screen?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andreas Ebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2015

See this question. Basically, just add screenshots in the Marketplace. UPM (the "Manage add-ons" screen is part of it) should automatically display them.

Forecast March 3, 2015

thanks for your swift reply, Andreas, but that doesn't work ( I have screenshots in marketplace). Could it be that the customer suppresses showing screenshots via some configuration? I see the customer's jira instance and none of the add-ons have screenshots available....

Andreas Ebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2015

Ah, ok. Then your customer' JIRA most likely either has no internet connection, or the UPM is explicitly configured to NOT connect to the marketplace, see: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Configuring+Marketplace+connectivity

Forecast March 3, 2015

ok. thanks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events