Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why new profile picture actions in confluence 5.7+?

Manuel Kummerländer April 27, 2015

Since Confluence 5.7 the path to edit the profile picture changed from "users/editmyprofilepicture.action" to "users/profiles/editmyprofilepicture.action". I would like to understand the reasons for that change since it seems to be no longer possible to overwrite this actions with the Conveyor Plugin. I think, the profile picture actions are no longer xwork-actions and therefore it is not possible anymore to overwrite them.
Is that correct? And if not, how can I get Conveyor to work with that new paths (see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11962482)?

Thanks in advance & regards
Manuel 

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon Krebs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2015

I don't have a answer for you on why the conveyor plugin isn't working for you in this case.  If you can't figure out a way to make it work a different approach might be to use a servlet filter rather than conveyor to redirect all requests to the profile picture action url to your own custom action url.

Manuel Kummerländer April 29, 2015

Thx for the tip, a filter is indeed a working solution :).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events