Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Database table stores User Profiles?

Yagnesh Bhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2014

I need to do a bulk update of many user profiles' phone numbers, so need to know precisely what table actually stores this data in confluence. Please advise.

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

4 votes
Answer accepted
jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2014

Hi Yagnesh,

User profile information is stored in OS_PROPERTYENTRY table. For user phone number, look for the row with the entity_key confluence.user.profile.phone.

select string_val,entity_id from OS_PROPERTYENTRY where entity_key='confluence.user.profile.phone';

The column entity_id in the table refer to the CONTENTID column in the CONTENT table with the CONTENTTYPE USERINFO. You can join this two table to find the username that the phone number belongs to.

SELECT  OS_PROPERTYENTRY.string_val, CONTENT.USERNAME
FROM OS_PROPERTYENTRY
INNER JOIN CONTENT
ON OS_PROPERTYENTRY.entity_id=CONTENT.CONTENTID AND OS_PROPERTYENTRY.entity_key='confluence.user.profile.phone';

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jing Hwa

Yagnesh Bhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2014

Thanks Jing. That helped!

jing_hwa_cheok
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2014

Glad I could help.

1 vote
Sandro Silva August 18, 2017

Hi,

I've updated a user property on OS_PROPERTYENTRY table but I don't see the new value on my profile.

Is there anything that I need to do after the update?

Thanks.

Regards,

Sandro

Mustafa Abusalah January 29, 2018

You need to clear the cache

0 votes
Kasi July 18, 2017

I am looking for 2 columns email and phone number. Please help

Above query returned as below which will not help.

string_val                        |             username ----------------------------------------------------------+----------------------------------  XXX-XXX-XXXX                                          | c6aa8eee44dc96a00144dc985a4500ac  XXX-XXX-XXXX                                                       | c6aa8eee44dc96a00144dc985b3601da  XXX-XXX-XXXX                                                     | c6aa8eee44dc96a00144dc985a6e00e3  XXX-XXX-XXXX                                                      | c6aa8eee44dc96a00144dc9859f50057  XXX-XXX-XXXX                                                       | c6aa8eee44dc96a00144dc985b8a0255

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events