It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where are the Log files for plugins when using the SDK?

Where can i find the log files when i´m using the sdk instead of a downloaded version of Confluence?

Something with the rendering for my plugin goes wrong so i want to do some logging.

Regards 

J.D.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

3 votes
Answer accepted

Hi J D,

Do you refer when you run Confluence with your own developed add-on? For example with atlas-run or atlas-debug. If that's the case, you can output the logs to your own file

atlas-run>yourLogFile

If you refer to the normal Confluence log, look for ApplicationData/Confluence/Logs/atlassian-confluence.log

"For example with atlas-run or atlas-debug. If that's the case, you can output the logs to your own file atlas-run>yourLogFile" exactly what i was searching for, thanks :)

Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Community Events

It is me, Andy B ! a.k.a. FUN MAN ANDY [Community Showcase]

COMMUNITY SHOWCASE – FUN MAN ANDY “Showcases spotlight Atlassian Leaders who make a big impact on our Community. The Atlassian Community Team taps Leaders to share more about themselves and their A...

171 views 10 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you