When trying to write a scheduler the following errors are getting in logs? What is the problem?

srikanth Asoori maringanti February 17, 2013

Found dependent enabled plugins for uninstalled plugin 'com.ncr.scheduler.days_schedule': []. Disabling...

2013-02-18 11:45:38,303 main INFO [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Updating plugin 'com.ncr.scheduler.days_schedule:1.0' to 'com.ncr.scheduler.days_schedule'

2013-02-18 11:45:38,303 main FATAL [atlassian.jira.upgrade.PluginSystemLauncher] A fatal error occured during initialisation. JIRA has been locked.

com.atlassian.jira.InfrastructureException: Error occurred while starting Plugin Manager. Duplicate plugin found (installed version is the same or older) and could not be unloaded: 'com.ncr.scheduler.days_schedule'

at com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager$PluginSystem.start(ComponentManager.java:681)

First problem I found is in the atlassian plugin it is loaded as version 2. I changed it to version=1 in atlassian-plugin.xml and when I try to run this the above errors are showing.And even I modified the scheduler.xml and added the job and trigger.

Please help me to sort out this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2013

Changing the versions of the plugin is not going to help - you need to remove the old plugin before you can install the new one. (With the change of version though, you know you also need to move the plugin to WEB-INF/lib, and that version 1 plugins are not dynamically loadable?)

Or, you could rename the new one, but I'd start by removing the old one properly.

srikanth Asoori maringanti February 17, 2013

Thanks Nic. I have deleted the older jar and placed newly deployed jar.It is now working fine.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events