Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the default Crowd login when running atlas-run-standalone --product crowd?

James Ehly November 17, 2014

I am stuck at the login screen and I can't login with admin/admin.  Is it something else?

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Sivaz May 14, 2015

I ran into the same problem. I had given context-path as ROOT and the program seems to add entries to the crowd.properties as "crowd.server.url=http\://localhost\:4990/ROOT/services". As we know, we give context-path as ROOT in order to run under the default context ("/"), but looks like the internal codes arent that efficient.

I deleted my amps-standalone directory and created one with context-path as crowd or you can start one without setting any context-path (default context is /crowd) and I can now login with admin admin. The entries in crowd.properties are also correct.

Paul Pasler
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2017

This solves the issue - thanks!

0 votes
Diego Berrueta
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2014

admin/admin should work.

If it doesn't, please check the logs for hints. Have you changed the default port?

James Ehly November 17, 2014

No I haven't changed anything. I've literally downloaded the latest version of the SDK and ran the command atlas-run-standalone --product crowd and can't login. I would like to get the SDK to work but my workaround for now was just to download and install Crowd standalone from https://www.atlassian.com/software/crowd/download. It seems to be pretty much the same thing, but the installer works and I can set up my own admin user. I'm not developing a Crowd plugin, I just need it to test SSO setup and to create a generic application connector so the standalone version will work.

Diego Berrueta
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2014

I've repeated your steps (downloaded SDK 5.0.4, run atlas-run-standalone --product crowd) and I can log in with admin/admin. Can you please take a look to the log files at amps-standalone/target/crowd-LATEST.log to see if there's any error there? Thanks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events