Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Crucible admin password for local dev instances?

Brent Villalobos October 25, 2016

I have a local instance of Fisheye/Crucible running that I created using the Atlassian sdk.  However, I cannot login as the administrator.  For other Atlassian products like Bamboo, the default username and password is "admin" for local instances started via atlas-run.  However, a fresh build of Fisheye says "Password incorrect or unknown user" when I try that or variations like "administrator".

My local instance is the following version:

FishEye 4.2.0 (4002000) / Atlassian SDK 6.1.0 / FastDev 2.5 / Dev Toolbox 2.0.16

Any idea what the default admin username and password is?

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikolaj Zyromski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2016

Hi Brent,

Default global admin password (to be used on /fecru/admin login page) is "password".

Best Regards,

Mikołaj Żyromski, FishEye/Crucible

1 vote
Grzegorz Lewandowski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2016

Hi, make sure you've defined productDataVersion and use the newest one. maven-fecru-plugin by default uses old data version which contains user passwords with deprecated hashing algorithm thus during upgrade all passwords are cleared out. 

Mikolaj Zyromski
Atlassian Team
October 25, 2016

Regardless of whether you can login as a regular admin user, you can always access FeCru admin pages via /fecru/admin where you can use global administrator password (which is "password" by default on an instance spun up via Atlassian SDK).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events