Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web-section heading not showing in confluence user profile vertical navigation

Marketa Dvorackova July 8, 2014

Hi guys,

I have created a plugin and created a web-section and web-item modules to appear in the left vertical menu on user profile page. When analyzing the page source code, the section exists, it appears (at least the item is there as well as the line that visually separates it from other sections), but I need the section to have a heading (the other native sections have on the page a div-heading of class aui-nav-heading). Like the Profile and Administration sections. The web-section label is specified. Can't figure out what the problem can be. Would be grateful for any ideas.

This is my web-section module:

<web-section name="actionStatus-section" i18n-name-key="actionStatus-section.name" key="actionStatus-section" location="system.profile.actions" weight="100">
    	<description key="actionStatus-section.description">My section</description>
    	<label key="Action & Status"/>
</web-section>

And this is the heading I am talking about:

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marketa Dvorackova July 29, 2014

Figured it out. The location for a web-section in this menu is system.profile.edit and if you setup the right weight, you're good, it's there.

Very good source for the locations of sections here:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/129332/can-anyone-show-me-where-to-find-a-definitive-list-of-all-of-the-web-item-sections

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events