Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Resource context for Issue / Workflow transitions.

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2016

Capture.PNGHi,

After adding the javascript, we have to mention its context in the web resource module. 
for e.g <context> atl.general </context> 

What is a context to run the javascript on the workflow transitions (*when Issues are being transitioned*) ?
see the picture attached 

If there isn't one, how can I achieve running the script on every issue transition window through the plugin. 

Thanks 

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
RJ MILIND January 4, 2016

Hi , changing workflow transitions and you want to change something in JIRA. for that you will need write post function. and that you should add it in particular transition.

please find this link

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2016

Acually I want to do something on the issue transition screen through a script. Custom Events are more for *post* functioning of events. I want a context that would run the script on issue transition windows.

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2016

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] could you help me out?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2016

I'm afraid javascript is not my field, I avoid touching it in Atlassian applications as it's so finicky and painful to get right and maintain.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events