Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Update Developer Bitbucket to current version

When using the Atlassian SDK, I get a Version 4.4 of Bitbucket, which is extremely outdated now.

How can I update this to the current version so I can properly develop plugins against it?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

Update the bitbucket.version property in the pom.xml of your plugin to the version you want. This will bring down the required version of Bitbucket when you do atlas-run. Hope that is what you are after.

That was almost too obvious. But small hint: I had to clear the "target" folder before running atlas-run, otherwise even though he downloads the new jars, the old version is started.

Yes. Do an "atlas-clean" when you make a version change. You can also specify the "version" attribute with atlas-run to test the plugin against different versions. See https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/developer-tools/working-with-the-sdk/command-reference/atlas-run for more details.

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Wouldn't it be nice to have this Jira-Confluence integration?

...hould be followed. While teams are a very promising feature, they cannot be added to Jira project roles or Confluence space permissions for the moment. Even if that possibility became true in a...

13 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you