Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Developer Bitbucket to current version

Florian Peschka January 26, 2017

When using the Atlassian SDK, I get a Version 4.4 of Bitbucket, which is extremely outdated now.

How can I update this to the current version so I can properly develop plugins against it?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2017

Update the bitbucket.version property in the pom.xml of your plugin to the version you want. This will bring down the required version of Bitbucket when you do atlas-run. Hope that is what you are after.

Florian Peschka January 29, 2017

That was almost too obvious. But small hint: I had to clear the "target" folder before running atlas-run, otherwise even though he downloads the new jars, the old version is started.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2017

Yes. Do an "atlas-clean" when you make a version change. You can also specify the "version" attribute with atlas-run to test the plugin against different versions. See https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/developer-tools/working-with-the-sdk/command-reference/atlas-run for more details.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events