Unable to run basic plugin for Bitbucket Server 4.6.x

Josh Wheeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

I ran atlas-create-bitbucket-plugin followed by atlas-create-bitbucket-plugin-module and added a servlet to the plugin.  I'm getting the following error when I do an atlas-run or an atlas-debug

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-dispatcher-plugin:6.2.4:debug(default-cli) on project atlassian-vcs-admin: Unable to execute mojo: Could not build the MavenProject for com.atlassian.bitbucket.server:bitbucket-parent:pom:4.6.2: Error resolving project artifact:Could not find artifact com.atlassian.bitbucket.server:bitbucket-parent:pom:4.6.2 in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) for project com.atlassian.bitbucket.server:bitbucket-parent:pom:4.6.2 -> [Help 1]

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the SDK, deleting my .m2 repo, and recreating the project from scratch, but haven't found any success. I've read the post about manually adding the mirror to Maven, but it also has it's issues. I'm able to run 4.5.x without any difficulty. Is there a problem with 4.6.x that I'm unaware of? Is there a magic setting I need to change in the pom.xml file? Any insight would be appreciated.

EDIT: I'm on SDK 6.2.6 with AMPS 6.2.4.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Josh Wheeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2016

Moved to SDK 6.2.4 with AMPS 6.2.3. Solved all my problems.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events