Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

There is no Action mapped for namespace ... and action name ...

Currently I have the problem, that it seems that two of my plugins interfere with each other. If I activate one xwork module in the first plugin a second gets "disabled" and shows a error like that...

2015-07-06 16:43:25,188 ERROR [http-8443-exec-10] [atlassian.confluence.servlet.
ConfluenceServletDispatcher] serviceAction There is no Action mapped for namespace
/plugins/diaplugin and action name redirect

...when trying to access the action. If I disable and reenable the non-working-xwork module, all is ok for this module, but now the other module shows the error. I think there must be a problem in the xwork module definition...

plugin 1

<xwork key="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.feedback.Actions">
    <package name="actions" extends="default" namespace="/plugins/DUMMYNAME">
        <default-interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />
        <action name="feedback" class="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.feedback.Actions" method="feedback">
            <result name="success" type="velocity">/Actions.vm</result>
            <result name="html_result" type="velocity">/HtmlResult.vm</result>
        </action>
    </package>
</xwork>

plugin 2

<xwork name="actions" key="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.plugins.actions">
    <package name="actions" extends="default" namespace="/plugins/diaplugin">
        <default-interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
        <action name="redirect" class="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.plugins.actions" method="redirect">
            <result name="success" type="redirect">${redirect}</result>
        </action>
        <action name="markasunread" class="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.plugins.actions" method="markAsUnread">
            <result name="success" type="velocity">/templates/actions.vm</result>
            <result name="error" type="velocity">/templates/actions.vm</result>
        </action>
    </package>
</xwork>

Is it a problem that the package names are equal? In my optinion names are not used to identify things there are keys for?

P.S.: I know the page https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/9YCyEQ, it does not help.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi,

surprisingly the package name needs to be unique, I changed it in the first (newer) plugin and the problem was solved.

<package name="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.feedback.Actions" extends="default" namespace="/plugins/DUMMYNAME">

I think it's the package names. Try using different names for each package and see if it works.

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

124 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you