There is no Action mapped for namespace ... and action name ...

D. Brutscher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2015

Currently I have the problem, that it seems that two of my plugins interfere with each other. If I activate one xwork module in the first plugin a second gets "disabled" and shows a error like that...

2015-07-06 16:43:25,188 ERROR [http-8443-exec-10] [atlassian.confluence.servlet.
ConfluenceServletDispatcher] serviceAction There is no Action mapped for namespace
/plugins/diaplugin and action name redirect

...when trying to access the action. If I disable and reenable the non-working-xwork module, all is ok for this module, but now the other module shows the error. I think there must be a problem in the xwork module definition...

plugin 1

<xwork key="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.feedback.Actions">
    <package name="actions" extends="default" namespace="/plugins/DUMMYNAME">
        <default-interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />
        <action name="feedback" class="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.feedback.Actions" method="feedback">
            <result name="success" type="velocity">/Actions.vm</result>
            <result name="html_result" type="velocity">/HtmlResult.vm</result>
        </action>
    </package>
</xwork>

plugin 2

<xwork name="actions" key="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.plugins.actions">
    <package name="actions" extends="default" namespace="/plugins/diaplugin">
        <default-interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
        <action name="redirect" class="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.plugins.actions" method="redirect">
            <result name="success" type="redirect">${redirect}</result>
        </action>
        <action name="markasunread" class="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.plugins.actions" method="markAsUnread">
            <result name="success" type="velocity">/templates/actions.vm</result>
            <result name="error" type="velocity">/templates/actions.vm</result>
        </action>
    </package>
</xwork>

Is it a problem that the package names are equal? In my optinion names are not used to identify things there are keys for?

P.S.: I know the page https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/9YCyEQ, it does not help.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
D. Brutscher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2015

Hi,

surprisingly the package name needs to be unique, I changed it in the first (newer) plugin and the problem was solved.

<package name="de.DUMMYNAME.confluence.feedback.Actions" extends="default" namespace="/plugins/DUMMYNAME">
0 votes
xpauls
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 6, 2015

I think it's the package names. Try using different names for each package and see if it works.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events