Tempo: run task programatically

Marketa Dvorackova August 18, 2015

Hi everyone,

we need to be able to run some automatic operations with Tempo (creating a new account automatically based on Post function or event, creating a new Folio,...)

I am wondering if there are any chances? Given that Tempo doesn't have an API usable by a custom plugin for example. The REST is very limited from what I see.

Does anyone have an idea how to approach this?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Anna August 18, 2015

Hi Marketa,

on the Tempo Dashboard you have an overview over the products and under each product there is a link to the product API Documentation (Except for Books, which is work in progress). 

In The Account REST API Guide there is a section about how to Add New Account which may be helpful for you to look at. 

Hope this was helpful,
Anna, Tempo

Marketa Dvorackova August 20, 2015

Hi Anna, thank you for your answer. I am trying to understand the options we have, when it comes to automation on transition. I need to be able to create a new tempo "base" on transition of an issue. Meaning, let's say that you transition an issue as "accepted for implemetation" and you want to create everything needed in tempo based on that. You're saying that there is no other way to do that than using make multiple REST calls from a post function? You don't have any internal api we can base a custom add-on on? Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events