It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Syncing SalesForce with Confluence

I'm trying to synchronize my SalesForce Knowledge Base articles with Confluence. I'd like it so that If I create a knowledge article in SalesForce, a page or blog post is created in Confluece (and vice versa). Is this possible?

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello Stephen,

You could find documentation & samples for {soql-reporter} here: https://docs.servicerocket.com/display/CFSC/soql-reporter

Hope it helps!

Thanks&Regards,

Ziana

Thank you Ziana, this is helpful!

0 votes
Branno Atlassian Team Aug 12, 2014

Howdy Kevin!

There is a Salesforce connector plugin for Confluence from ServiceRocket that might do everything that you need, at the very least it would be worth looking into.

Cheers,

Stephen Brannen | Confluence Support

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your response! I have installed the Connector plugin and I get 5 Salesforece macros with it (Salesforce account, entity, contact, reporter, soql report). I think the soql reporter is the one I need but I'm having trouble understanding the query section. Any documentation you could point me to would be very helpful.

Best,

Kevin

0 votes
Branno Atlassian Team Aug 12, 2014

Kevin,

That is going to be a question best answered by ServiceRocket, as they support this plugin. However you might find their soql-reporter documentation helpful. Also, Salesforce has documentation covering soql queries.

Cheers,

Stephen Brannen | Confluence Support

Great, thank you Stephen!

Kevin were you able to sync Salesforce KB articles with Confluence?

@Danny Baute, @Kevin Dyer I'm working on a product to do this. If you'd like to give some feedback and share your requirements, please contact me at (azwandi at servicerocket dot com).

Just heard from ServiceRocket support team. Currently their product does not support JIRA to Salesforce Article integration.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

We want to hear from you! How do you use Slack and Atlassian together?

Hi Everyone! My name is Mina and I am on Atlassian’s Ecosystems Marketing team. Our team is focused on our technology partnerships and marketplace apps. One of Atlassian’s partners is Slack, who ...

85 views 1 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you