Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stattable plugin config and usage

Lior Zadok April 2, 2015

Hi Marc,

I installed your plug in to address the issue raised in this ticket: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/14198676

I tried changing the Searcher type for my field from Text to Free Text (Stattable) and Exact Text (Stattable) and reindexing after each time but my field is still not appearing on the dashboard gadget.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Lior

4 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Lior Zadok April 2, 2015

When I use JQL i see the column of the scripted field empty. But I got the issue view I can see the value.

I will try the simple example and report back

Thanks

0 votes
&(*&)#)_*#@@(*)(@*)(*@
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2015

You can try with the most basic exemple or try on a staging environment, if you can share the plugins version and configuration i will try to reproduce the issue.

Can you use the jql search and does the custom field shows value for those results ?

0 votes
Lior Zadok April 2, 2015

we are using JIRA 6.3

I did check the template config page. My Scripted field returns text so there are not special requirements.

I can set the content type to custom and use a template of $value. will that help ?

0 votes
&(*&)#)_*#@@(*)(@*)(*@
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2015

Hello,

Did you check your template configuration ? 

https://bitbucket.org/treymarc/jira-stattable-searchers/wiki/Scripted%20Field%20Searcher%20Configuration

What version of JIRA are you using ?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events