Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Code License

Brian Hair March 11, 2016

I see that you are making available the source code for your AM Utils. Under what license are you making this available?

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

Hi @Brian Hair
What do you want to do? I am not very familiar with details but may explain or change

Brian Hair April 4, 2016

We are demoing JIRA currently at our company with the potential to purchase. There is some functionality we are looking to implement and some of your modules do some of what we're looking to do.

I am new to the Atlassian SDK and plugin development, but not new to Java. Looking at your source is incredibly valuable to me for understanding how the SDK works.

I would be using a module or two from your source, and modifying them to suit our needs and then deploying that to our server. As an example, modifying the comment validator to not prompt for a security group and forcing a comment for all everyone. Not looking to sell a plugin, but am wondering if I should attribute you or anything like that if I end up using any parts of your source untouched. That sort of thing. I didn't see a license file so thought I would reach out before I just used and modified your source.

Thanks for the response by the way.

Brian Hair April 20, 2016

@Andrey Markelov

0 votes
Brian Hair March 15, 2016

@Andrey Markelov

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events