cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show comments section from a page ...

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2014

We have a space that consists of tabbed pages (actually using Theme Press, although this request may not have to do with Theme Press tabs in particular) where the each tab includes its content from another page. 

When you include a page you, of course, get its contents, but don't get the page's comments.  We'd like to include the comments section from each original page – not just show the comments, but also allow users to leave comments.  In effect, each tab would have its own comment stream.

Is there a way to do this?

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2014

You could put an iframe of each page on each tab ... not terribly pretty, but it would get you the comments section.

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2014

Thanks, Davin. I did think of that, but then I'd get the whole page, including the top stuff, and not just the comments and body. I'll try it out and see if I can hide the stuff I don't want.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events