Set cascading field using groovy

Cole
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2016

I am trying to change the value of a cascading field based on what another value is. I'll be using a listener to see when the field changes, but I am really inexperienced with this kind of thing and don't know how to write the script.

My logic: If "Procurement Status" = "Received" then set cascading field "Support Group" = ("Desktop","Support")

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2016

If you are doing this server-side (sounds like you are), there is an example for setting cascading select fvalues here: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/recipes/behaviours/setting-default-fields.html#_setting_cascading_select_values

Cole
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2016

But I am trying to use a listener, so the behaviours won't work in it

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events