Service Desk Email Templates: Placeholder for Customer Portal Link?

Jens Kisters //SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

Hello, 

i am currently working on using the the JETI-Plugin to design the service desk E-Mails.

I am wondering if there is a placeholder for the customer Portal Link.

Where are the JIRA Service Desk Templates? I'd like to look up how this is solved in the Atlassian standard templates.

Cheers

Jens

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2016

The templates are in the install directory in the WEB-INF/classes/templates/email/ of the <jira-application-dir> in your JIRA installation directory.

Here is a link to the doc : https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/customizing-email-content-802592932.html 

Or does it correspond to this (open) request to Atlassian JSD team ?  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-218

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2016

I know where the standard issue Mails are.

but i cant find the service desk emails there.

Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2016

Sorry, only trying to help...

Have you seen the following issues (still open as of today) ?

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2016

Sorry, i didnt mean to sound rude smile 
Your effort is appreciated.

No i didnt. I find it weird they cant be customized, because as a customer of the Atlassian (and several plugin vendors) service desk i get emails that look a lot better than the mails that are being sent out from a new install by default.

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2016

could you make a separate answer for your hint at the open bugs? id be glad to accept that answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events