Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server api integration using .net

kapil gupta June 27, 2014

How to do the server api integration for ads using .net technology.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2014

Use the REST API. Probably.

"the server api integration" is meaningless beyond implying that "I want another system to talk to Jira". If you want a proper answer to this question, you're going to need to explain the question - what are you trying to do and why?

kapil gupta June 29, 2014

I want to add my server for request and retrive the ads for android applications, this time i am using inneractive and in mobi ad server, ut i want to do it using my server and want to develop it using .net. how to do it. If you have any url for that please send me.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2014

I'm sorry, I really don't understand most of that.

I'd suggest you start with the ads side of it - see what that can do first and how it fits in with what you're trying to achieve, and then start building REST calls to support it when you get to the confluence part.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events