Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seraph Custom SSO with WebSEAL

Michelle R May 26, 2012

I'm trying to implement SSO with our existing WebSEAL into Jira. I have been trying to use Seraph to do this. I have extended the DefaultAuthenticator so that it will investigate the header to find the user. I updated seraph-config.xlm in Jira's WEB-INF/classes directory to point to my new Authenticator. This seems to be all the Seraph documentation says to update. However it would not intercept any traffic coming from our WebSEAL junction. Having found information at a different site online, I followed their lead and created a custom LoginFilter class. I updated Jira's WEB-INF/web.xml to point to this new LoginFilter instead.

However, I am having issues getting my changes to run. Jira includes an atlassian-seraph-2.5.3.jar which looks to be their extensions of the Seraph codebase. The latest Seraph jar I can find is seraph-0.7.20.jar. Am I supposed to extend the Seraph jar, and include that jar in my deployment? Should I be using the atlassian-seraph jar instead? Am I on the right path for any of this?

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
adisundaram June 3, 2013

Any solution to this problem?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events