Scriptrunner trial version license extension required

Bernard Gorman January 22, 2016

Hi,

Could somebody please contact me from Adaptavist?

I installed Scriptrunner 4.1.3.5 onto our JIRA Service Desk development server late last year and unfortunately the free license expired on 5th Jan, 2016.

I want to get a new free license to enable me to finish off evaluating Scriptrunner for our requirement (modifying outgoing message to customer generated when entering the RESOLVED state).

The plan, once I get this working on the development server is to purchase it for our production server.

Many thanks,

bernard gorman

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2016

As Michael has already pointed out (thanks Michael) you can login into your my.atlassian.com and extend the evaluation period there.

There are other ways too, like going to the Atlassian Marketplace for ScriptRunner - versions and then click on "Try" and you can request another evaluation licence.

If you have yet further trouble please use our support portal and we'll respond there via service desk ticket.

0 votes
Bernard Gorman January 22, 2016

Thanks Mark and Michael,

The 'Try' link in the Atlassian Marketplace worked a treat.

bernard

0 votes
Michael Kornatzki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2016

Hi,

i am not from Adaptavist but maybe i can help you.

You have to go to https://my.atlassian.com/product, select ScriptRunner and extend the evaluation period.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events