Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL query to get issues on specific board that are in backlog(not in sprint yet)

ammar-khwaireh July 1, 2016

Hi

I need sql statement that can retrieve issues for a specific agile board that are still not attached to a sprint.

in this case not joining to AO_60DB71_SPRINT.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2016

You can use the board's filter and add the clause " and sprint is null ". For more info you can see this thread and this one

ammar-khwaireh July 1, 2016

Hi Peter

thanks for your comment, but what i want is SQL statement and not JQL on the interface.

I need to run it on Oracle Database.

Peter Geshev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2016

Hi, Ammar, sorry for the mistake. Getting the issues of a board with sql is rather complex. For more info you can see this thread. After you have constructed the query for the board issues you will have to first find the sprint custom field id and then left join customfieldvalue on issue id and the id of the custom field and require the stringvalue to be null or empty(for more info see this).

ammar-khwaireh July 2, 2016

Hi Peter,

i managed earlier to get the issues that are linked to a board and sprint (from sprint table and issue custom field value for sprint), but this require joining to the sprint table itself AO_60DB71_SPRINT.

In backlog case, there is no way to link the board table (AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW) to issues table JIRAISSUE without joining to sprint table AO_60DB71_SPRINT. this is my main problem as i am getting issue with NULL sprint (from customfield table) but i cannot know the board that they belong to.

I hope that somebody went through this before as i need to know all the issues that are linked to a specific board (in backlog, in sprints)

Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events