Rewriting Bamboo plugin - replace BuildDefinition.getRepository() method

Jan Vanautgaerden March 2, 2015

Hi,

We're trying to finalize the upgrade of our Bamboo environment from 2.6.2 to the latest version of Bamboo. Everything works fine in our new test environment except for a custom made plugin that made use of some methods and classes that got deprecated since then.

We make use of the BuildPlanDefinition interface. This got deprecated and we replaced it with BuildDefinition as documented in the API. That's fine, but we also made use of the getRepository() method within this interface. Since, 3.3 this method disappeared from the API and in some other methods, I read: 'since 3.3 obsolete due to introduction of Multiple Repositories' but it is nowhere indicated which methods I should make use of.

Can you help us out what we can do to get the repository out of our plans in our custom plugin? It's not clear how to use these Multiple Repositories in the API or how our code should be rewritten starting from the deprecated getRepository method...

Thanks for your help,

Jan

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2015

You might be looking for 

RepositoryDefinitionManager#getRepositoryDefinitionsForPlan

I assume you've downloaded Bamboo sources and you can browse them to get more details?

Would you mind sharing some details on what your plugin does? I might be able to point you to some concrete examples in Bamboo.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events