cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quartz job not running using scheduler

Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2014

I originally had this running without issue, until I made a new export of my job after making some small changes.

The scheduler is started ok when I start JIRA but it seems that there is a problem with my new job, I have the scheduler set to run every two minutes. This is all I see in the logging.

2014-10-02 11:54:42,240 atlassian-scheduler-quartz1.clustered_Worker-2 ERROR ServiceRunner    Dashboard Distribution [atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner] An error occurred while trying to run service with ID '14906'. This method is not supported in an UnloadableJiraServiceContainer

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This method is not supported in an UnloadableJiraServiceContainer

at com.atlassian.jira.service.UnloadableJiraServiceContainer.setLastRun(UnloadableJiraServiceContainer.java:95)

at com.atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner.runService(ServiceRunner.java:89)

at com.atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner.runServiceId(ServiceRunner.java:53)

at com.atlassian.jira.service.ServiceRunner.runJob(ServiceRunner.java:36)

at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.runJob(JobLauncher.java:127)

at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.launchAndBuildResponse(JobLauncher.java:101)

at com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobLauncher.launch(JobLauncher.java:80)

at com.atlassian.scheduler.quartz1.Quartz1Job.execute(Quartz1Job.java:32)

at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:223)

at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:549)

I can't be sure, but I assume it is related to my job.

Not really sure where to start with this problem, any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2014

Ultimately the problem seems to be different to my described problem above, see this question for more.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/9386407

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events