Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate a custom field type using a RestFull table (just like the components field)

Umair Haroon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2014

I would like to populate a custom field type using a RestFull table (just like the components field), can anyone suggest a good tutorial?

I know one can check the source code for components/versions but one can get lost there, so if there are good resources /tutorials that simplify this from start to finish ? That is show a working example?

Thanks

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2014

Just to be sure I understand correctly - You've created your own custom field type and you want to be able to populate the possible options using a RESTful table instead doing it the way MultiSelect custom field types are configured for example ?

Umair Haroon
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2014

Yes @Boris.

One of the reasons for that is I want to provide the user a way of adding values to the multi select field directly.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events