Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugin has a problem when loading a particular class of the plugin classpath, when installed in jira.

Victor Viana December 27, 2012

I am trying to use TFS (Team Foundation Server) into a plugin that I'm developing, but when I try to install the plugin in jira by prompt is shown ClassNotFoundException errors, only this error is giving classes in which I am including at mave not know but what to do.

Anyone have any ideas?

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2012

It would probably be useful to record what the JIRA/plugin versions and perhaps a small excerpt from the ClassNotFound error (as that actual class not found is important).

Have you checked compatibility between your JIRA and the plugin, seems to indicate 5.0 - 5.2.3 ?

The support page for that plugin asks you to tag questions with 'addon-com.spartez.jira.plugins.bork.tfs4jira' or they may never notice your question. Also, you could approach their support option:

http://spartez.com/
mail@spartez.com
+48 58 719 22 94

Victor Viana January 1, 2013

My problem was the version.

0 votes
Parvesh Kumar May 6, 2013

I am getting below exception for Jira v.5.2.11 and tfs4jira-2.0.2-jira5

2013-05-07 11:06:59,135 QuartzWorker-0 WARN ServiceRunner TFS Indexing Service [plugins.bork.components.TfsQueryManager] setStatusAndThrowException() - throwing co
ents.TfsQueryManager$TfsQueryException: The server's response does not seem to be a SOAP message.
2013-05-07 11:06:59,135 QuartzWorker-0 ERROR ServiceRunner TFS Indexing Service [plugins.bork.revision.RevisionIndexer] Error handling TFS repository: The server's
AP message.
2013-05-07 11:08:59,099 QuartzWorker-0 WARN ServiceRunner TFS Indexing Service [plugins.bork.components.TfsQueryManager] setStatusAndThrowException() - throwing co
ents.TfsQueryManager$TfsQueryException: The server's response does not seem to be a SOAP message.
2013-05-07 11:08:59,099 QuartzWorker-0 ERROR ServiceRunner TFS Indexing Service [plugins.bork.revision.RevisionIndexer] Error handling TFS repository: The server's
AP message.
2013-05-07 11:10:59,080 QuartzWorker-0 WARN ServiceRunner TFS Indexing Service [plugins.bork.components.TfsQueryManager] setStatusAndThrowException() - throwing co
2013-05-07 11:10:59,081 QuartzWorker-0 ERROR ServiceRunner TFS Indexing Service [plugins.bork.revision.RevisionIndexer] Error handling TFS repository: The server's
AP message.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events