Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please update https://developer.atlassian.com/display/DOCS/Confluence+Build+Information

Jens Rutschmann _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2012

Hi,

the build number list on https://developer.atlassian.com/display/DOCS/Confluence+Build+Information is no longer up to date.

The build numbers for the latest releases (e.g. all 4.2.x releases) are missing -please update.

Thanks a ton,

Jens

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2012

OK. but only because you asked so nicely!

Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2012

I've updated the page with build numbers for every released Confluence version. I assume that's the most important information you were after, and you don't need the system favourite colour for every version. :-)

Jens Rutschmann _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2012

Thanks Joseph,

this list is really helpful when customers send XML space exports for debugging problems and I need to find out what exact Confluence version they were using to create it.

And I really don't need to know the system favorite color :D

Cheers,
Jens

Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
June 11, 2012

No problem. This used to get updated for every release, but it looks like people have been forgetting to do it recently. I'll check our release documentation and ensure it has a step in there to update this page.

Jens Rutschmann _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2012

Hi Joseph,

sorry to bug you again about this :-)

Could you update the page again?

Thanks a lot,
Jens

Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
August 16, 2012

Done! :-)

Joe.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events