Perform File Upload within Blueprint Wizard?

NielsJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2013

I haven't found any hint in the documentation if it will be possible to upload a file within one step of a Blueprint wizard?

If it is not possible natively I could only think of a servlet that transforms a (POST) upload into a Base64 string that is added to the context map inside the Wizard. What do you think about that?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Xavier Arques November 26, 2013

Hi Niels;

I'm also developing blueprint and I don't know if you found an alternative solution.

Instead of creating a servlet, developing a REST API seems faster. It's that I did here.

But If the content's file is only used by the Context and not by the wizard, why don't you pass only the file name to the Context and upload the file inside the context ?

Regards

Xavier

NielsJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2013

Just to be clear here: I mean the context map inside the wizard (JavaScript).

The content of the file could be stored clientside (in the Wizard's context map) or server side (in temp directory, returning the unique filename to the wizard for reference).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events