Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open an inline-dialog box which display an html page.

moxin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2012

i am trying to incorporate the 'AUI' in my plugin which was a simple js file being called from webitem.

all i want to do is how can i import html and link to it using webitem or button.

It should function as inline-dialog box same as 'share' issue button.

and inside the dialog box i want to display an html page which will post data...

I can provide code of my atlassian-plugin.xml and js file if demanded.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2012
moxin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 17, 2012

can't get it to work, is there any tutorial available?

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2012
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 27, 2012

I was not aware of this .. thanx :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events